We are looking for an exceptional Media Buyer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker, comfortable with data analysis, proficient in media math and possess research skills.
Media Buyer Job Description
Key traits of an ideal candidate: • Collaborative approach to work within a team environment • Possess fundamental negotiation and time management skills • Comfortable in fast-paced environment • Able to work independently and execute effectively • 3 -5 years media buying experience within agency and/or client environment • Market knowledge • Strong communication, presentation skills • Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. • Experience with advanced TV, programmatic, OTT/CTV and addressable (a plus but not required).
General Job Responsibilities
- Research, plan and execute buys on multiple platforms
- Track/manage media schedules
- Effectively negotiate & steward buys across multiple markets
- Manage market budgets and deliverables (GRPs, Impressions)
- React quickly to campaign results and implement required optimizations
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all media reps.
- Review all available opportunities for TV related advertising
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required